Come visit the following employers on campus:
- 11/19 Secure Solutions – Employer of The Day
- 11/20 Spin the Planet – Employer of The Day
- 11/21 ACR Homes – Employer of The Day
- 11/26 FEDEX – Employer of The Day
- 11/27 Pilot Travel Centers – Employer of The Day
- 11/28 Health Partners – Employer of The Day
- 11/29 Health East – Employer of The Day
They will all be located outside of the Green Room from 10-2pm.
The Inver Hills Bookstore is featuring our Wraps earbuds. Tired of losing your headphones or getting them tangled in your bag? Wear them on your wrist with Wraps! Enjoy 20% off of all styles and colors of Wraps headphones. Starts November 19th and ends November 30th.
The Inver Hills Bookstore is celebrating National Novel Writing Month! There are many trade novels written by faculty here at Inver Hills and we are offering 15% off those books all month. Are you interested in writing a novel yourself? Go to NaNoWriMo.org for information and support and even a competition on how to begin writing your own novel this month!
Thursday Nov. 15th 11:30-12:30 Break the Cycle…. Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Relationship. 43% of college females and 28% of college males reported having experienced an abusive relationship. 58% of college students do not know how to help someone experiencing abuse and 89% are not confident in how to recognize the signs of abuse. We will take a closer look at relationships and what is or is not healthy. Is it affection or is it controlling? Stop by for some food and a great speaker. Learn how to spot the signs or where to go for help.
Explore Hamline during Transfer Visit Day!
Monday, November 12, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Anderson Center, Hamline University
- Experience the classroom by attending an actual Hamline class of your choice.
- Learn about Hamline’s Two-Year Assurance and how credits transfer.
- Hear from campus-wide staff about the student experience at Hamline.
- Meet with an admission counselor to get your individual questions answered and bring your transcripts for an unofficial credit evaluation.
- Take a guided tour of campus, including the state-of-the-art Anderson Student Center (optional).
How to Register
RSVP here or call the Office of Admission at 651-523-2207 or 800-753-9753
Can’t make it?
Contact us to schedule a meeting with our transfer staff.
Counseling and Advising would like to announce the November Transfer Rep Visits:
- Thurs. Nov. 1: College of St. Scholastica at 10-1pm
- Mon. Nov. 5, University of Wisconsin River Falls at 10-1pm
- Tues. Nov. 6, 11-1pm, MN State University Mankato
- Weds. Nov. 7, 10-1pm Hamline University
- Thurs. Nov. 8, 10-1pm, Concordia University
- Tues. Nov. 13, 10-1pm: St. Catherine’s University
- and 10:30-1pm, Metro State University
- Weds. Nov. 14, 10-1 pm, St. Cloud State University
- and 10-1 pm, Concordia University
- Thurs. Nov. 15, 10-1 pm, Northern Michigan University
- Tues. Nov. 20, 10-1pm, Concordia University
- and 10-1 pm , Augsburg University
- Mon. Nov. 26, 10-1 pm, Concordia University
- Tues. Nov. 27, 10-1 pm, St. Mary’s University
- Thurs. Nov. 29, 10-1pm, College of St. Scholastica
Health Care Job Fair
- 12-2 pm
- 1st Floor of Science Building
Calling all students and alumni interested in Health Care! This is your chance to meet with local employers who are looking to fill a variety of positions in the Health Care field. Come to the Health Care Job Fair to meet with recruiters and give yourself the competitive edge in your applications. Details about the event can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/504889333345536/ Questions or concerns? Contact the Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning at Careerdevelopment@inverhills.edu.