- 11/4 Employer of the Day – National Guard
- 11/5 Employer of the Day – Women of Wise
- 11/6 Employer of the Day – The Gardens
- 11/7 Employer of the Day – College Nannies and Tutors
- 11/12 Employer of the Day – FEDEX
- 11/13 Employer of the Day – Pediatric Home Service
- 11/14 Employer of the Day – Phoenix Residence
- 11/18 – Target 10-2 pm
- 11/19 – Nike 10-1 pm
- 11/20 – Army 10-2 pm
- 11/21 – Monarch Healthcare 10-12 pm
- 11/25-26 – Census 10-2 pm
- 12/2 – National Guard 10-2 pm
- 12/3 – Nike 10-1 pm
- 12/4 – FamilyMeans 12-2 pm
All employers will be located outside of The Lounge between 10-2 pm.
- Tues. 11/12, 1-2p, CC117
- Tues., 11/12, 4:30-5:30, CC117
- Wed., 11/13, 12-1p, CC117
Does the environment we are raised in affect the path we take in life? Why do some people have the ability to overcome adversities and others struggle to overcome?”
2:00 – 3:00pm
Room FA 190
Free Visits 1:00-4:00
Dr. John Vukelich
I chose family medicine because I enjoy dealing with the entire family. I have been involved with Inver Hills Community College Health Services since 1981 at its inception. I enjoy working with college students and faculty.
SPECIAL INTERESTS – Adolescent medicine and Behavioral Medicine
PERSONAL INTERESTS – Traveling and fitness
Dr. Brandon Ng
I believe that excellent health truly is a team effort. Each member can bring different perspectives and ideas to the table that can enhance what might have been an individual effort. I look forward to partnering with my patients to develop that sense of teamwork so we can best meet their healthcare needs.
SPECIAL INTERESTS – Adolescent care and community health.
PERSONAL INTERESTS – Traveling the world, playing tennis during the summers, and trying all the new food around the Twin Cities!
PAC Whitney Worley
I chose to work as a physician assistant in family medicine because I truly enjoy working with people of all ages on a more familiar level. I believe that by allowing patients an opportunity to get to know and feel comfortable with their providers, they are able to better manage their health and even prevent disease.
SPECIAL INTERESTS – Preventive medicine, chronic disease management, women’s health and minor procedures.
PERSONAL INTERESTS – Traveling, reading, fitness, cooking and watching movies.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) provides money to purchase fresh, healthy, nutritious groceries. SNAP is available to college students who meet certain criteria.
Free Information and Assistance with Applying on Campus
Tues. Nov. 19 11:00am-1:00pm-Health Services (1st floor College Center)
Wed. Nov. 20 1:30pm-3:30pm- Fine Arts Lobby 1st floor
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5
10 AM – 2 PM
College Center 1st Floor (Outside the Lounge)
Stop by for a donut and learn about what elections are happening for you today!
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov 6th 10:30 am-1:30 pm
WHERE: College Center 1st & 2nd Floors
- Augsburg University
- Bemidji State
- Bethel University
- College of Saint Benedict
- College of St. Scholastica
- Concordia College
- Concordia University
- Hamline University
- Mayo Clinic School of Health
- Metropolitan State University
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- North Dakota State University
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Catherine University
- St. Cloud State University
- St. Johns University
- University of Minnesota
- Twin Cities
- University of North Dakota
- University of Northwestern-St. Paul
- University of Wisconsin
- Eau Claire
- La Crosse
- River Falls
- Upper Iowa University
- Winona State University
The U of M Twin Cities will be holding a walk-in application workshop. Come to C248 between 11am—2pm and receive an application fee waiver.
Make pet toys with VIBE Club – to keep for yourself or donate to local animal rescues.
Tues., Oct. 29, 1-3 p, College Center Lounge