Come See Divergent!
Tuesday, February 3rd
11:30 am and 1:30 pm Showtimes
In a world where the population is divided into factions by personality types, Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is classified as Divergent. When she uncovers a conspiracy to eliminate all Divergents, she teams with the mysterious Four (Theo James) to find out what makes the powers-that-be so frightened of them. Kate Winslet also stars in this action thriller adapted from the novel by Veronica Roth, and directed by Neil Burger (The Illusionist, Limitless). Author: Jason Buchanan
Spring Semester Blood Drive
Thursday, February 5
Student Senate puts on this blood drive. Get an appointment at the table outside of the Senate Office near the cafeteria
Come see Noah Hoen
Tuesday, January 28
11:30 am in the Green Room
Noah Hoehn is a fierce performer. His impassioned harmonica performances and sincere dedication to his craft gained him national acclaim as a winner of the prestigious McKnight Fellowship for Performing Musicians not once, but twice. Find more information at his website!
Join Student Life for Welcome Week!
Tuesday, January 20th – Twin Day (Dress like someone else on campus)
- Comedian Jason Schommer: 11:30 am in the Green Room
- Inver Hills Author Showcase: 2 pm in the Bookstore
- Evening Pizza: 5 pm in the Green Room
Wednesday, January 21- Dress to Impress! (Dress in business casual or business professional gear)
- Club Fair and Photo Booth: 11 am on the first floor of the College Center
- Brownies and Cookies: 5 pm in the Green Room
Thursday, January 22- Jersey Day! (Wear the Jersey of your favorite team)
- Civic Engagement Fair: 11 am on the first floor of the College Center
- Game of Lightening: 2:30 in the Gym
Friday, January 23- Flannel Day! (Dress in flannel)
- Come play games in the Cultural Center!
The start of the semester is a great time to join a new sport! Attend one of the following informational meetings and sign up online!
Informational Meeting Times:
- Ice Hockey: 12:50, Tuesday, January 13th at Wakota Ice Arena
- 5 on 5 Basketball Meeting: 3 pm, Wednesday, January 14th in the Gym
- Volleyball: 1 pm, Thursday, January 15th in the Gym