The Inver Hills Research Conference is a two-day event each spring for students, faculty, and staff to present their scholarly and creative work. The spring 2019 conference will be held on April 17 and 18 and will explore the general topics of identity and community. If you are interested in presenting please fill out the proposal application before March 25th!
Visit with potential employers at the employment table near the Lounge on the first floor of the College Center building on the following days:
- Employer of the Day – Phoenix Residence 2/11
- Employer of the Day – MOA 2/14
- Employer of the Day – Pediatric Home Service 2/19
- Employer of the Day – Mains’l 2/20
- Employer of the Day – Zenith Solutions 2/21
Student Life and the Cultural Center would like to welcome you back to Inver each week with some hot drinks! Stop by the Cultural Center (CC 118) to grab a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate before or after your morning class. We will be there 8:30 am – 9:30 am, or as supplies last.
It might be the start of the semester, but it’s not too early to get started to prepare for your job search. The average length of time for a job search is 14 weeks! That’s a WHOLE semester!! Check out CollegeCentral.com/inverhills to see job openings, internship prospects, job search tools, and an option to get your resume reviewed. Questions, stop by the Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning or email CareerDevelopment@inverhills.edu.
TuitionMatch – MN is a program provided by Inver Hills Community College that can help you pay your tuition. The program will give you $2 for every $1 you save! By saving the maximum amount of $500, you could earn $1000 for a total of $1500 to help pay your tuition.
We are currently accepting applications. If you are interested please see the eligibility requirements below.
The eligibility requirements include:
- 18 years of age or older
- Currently enrolled at Inver Hills Community College & have at least 3 semester left (i.e. must be planning on still attending IHCC in Fall 2019)
- Currently working
- Resident of MN
- US citizen, eligible non-citizen or DACA student
- Income eligibility – click here
Note: Receiving money from TuitionMatch-MN does not affect financial aid or government assistance
To start the application process, please fill out the prequalification form located at the bottom of the website. To request additional information, please contact Allison Chuick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for an on-campus job! Now is the time. Check out https://www.inverhills.edu/eforms/OnCampusJobs/ to see what opportunities are open. Students must be eligible to work on campus through the FASFA application. Students can earn $10 per hour right where you learn! Questions about eligibility can be directed to the Enrollment Office.
Join Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning to meet with these employers of the day:
- 12/3 Employer of the Day – Visiting Angels
- 12/4 Employer of the Day – Delta Global Services
- 12/5 Employer of the Day – US Army
- 12/6 Employer of the Day – Options Minnesota
- 12/10 Employer of the Day – Vector Marketing
- 12/11 Employer of the Day – ACR Homes
- 12/12 Employer of the Day – Dominos
- 12/13 Employer of the Day – College Nannies and Tutors
All will be located outside of Green Room from 10-2 pm.