The purpose of this position is to assist in coordinating captioning and transcribing efforts of multimedia at Inver Hills.
- Provide high-quality captioning production including transcription, proofing, editing, and writing captioning files for all requested media delivery.
- Keep current on digital technology and file formats.
- Meet all captioning and accessibility production deadlines.
- Maintain captioning schedule
- Obtain, process, and track required documentation.
- Ability use computer programs quickly and efficiently – Knowledge of Excel, Word and navigating e-mail is a must
- Ability to type efficiently and accurately
- Proficient in English
- Organizing, planning and prioritization of work
- Active listening skills and problem solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and enthusiastic about helping others
- Requires spend most time at a computer to transcribe and edit material
This is not a work study position.
Work Schedule: Flexible
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Year Round
Pay Rate: 11.00
Number of Positions: 1
Hours Per Week: 15-20 hours