Are you a student who plans to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, Computer Science, Marketing, Finance, or another major related insurance and financial services? Do you plan to remain enrolled at Inver Hills for the 2020-2021 school year?
If you’ve answered yes to both of these questions, you may be eligible to apply for the Traveler’s EDGE Scholarship program! Imagine having mentors, paid internship offers, learning career-development skills, and receiving renewable scholarships along with other great opportunities! Application (www.scholarship.org/edgescholarship) deadline is February 5th, 2020. Contact Catima Wilson at 651-450-3742 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Representatives from the following transfer colleges will be available to meet with you in the counseling and advising area located on the second floor of the College Center building on the following dates
- March 4th, 10 – 1: Concordia University
- March 5th, 10-12:30: Augsburg University
- March 6, 10-1: St. Mary’s University
- March 7,
- 10-1: St. Cloud State University
- 10-1: North Dakota State University
- March 12, 10-1: Concordia University
- March 18, 10-1: Hamline University
- March 19
- 10-1: St. Mary’s
- 10:30-3 pm, Metro State University
- March 20:
- 10-1: Concordia University
- 10-1, University of St. Catherine’s
- March 21,
- 11-1: Winona State University – Rochester
- 12-3, University of Minnesota (Appointments Needed)
- March 25, 10-1: University of Minnesota Duluth
- March 26,
- 10-1: Concordia University
- 10-1: Minnesota State University – Mankato
- March 27, 10-12:30: Augsburg University
If you plan to finish your degree by the end of spring or summer semester, stop by Counseling and Advising (College Center, 2nd Floor) March 4th – 8th to complete your application for graduation, celebrate, and enjoy a treat! It only takes 5 minutes and there is no need to set up an appointment! Simply stop by Counseling and Advising during the hours below or send us an email at email@example.com letting us know you intend to graduate. We can work with you via email to complete the application for graduation.
Counseling and Advising: Hours for Graduation Application Assistance
- Monday, March 4th, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 5th, 8:30 am – 2:00 pm & 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 6th, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday, March 7th & 8th – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
The Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning hosts employers at the table near the Green Room. Meet with these employers if you at the table near the Green Room in the Cultural Center 10 am – 2 pm! The Health Care Job Fair will be located on the first floor of the Science Building from 12-2pm.
- 11/5 360 WOW Inc – Employer of The Day
- 11/6 Vector Marketing – Employer of The Day
- 11/8 ACR Homes – Employer of The Day
- 11/13 – Interim Health Care – Employer of The Day
- 11/14 – Health Care Job Fair!
- 11/15 FEDEX – Employer of The Day
The Testing Center is planning to change its late night hours of operation to Wednesdays for the upcoming summer semester, to be in line with all other Student Affairs’ offices. They are going to be open from 8am to 5pm to begin a test, and close the center at 7 pm on Wednesday nights.
There are two other time frames of note over the summer semester itself:
- The Testing Center will be closed altogether on June 29th to prepare for the upcoming Next Generation Accuplacer implementation.
- From June 26th through July 10th, the Testing Center will have shortened hours of operation.
- From Tuesday the 26th through Tuesday the 10th, our hours of operation will be 8 am to 3 pm to begin testing, with doors closing at 5 pm.
- On Friday, hours of operation will be 8 am to 10 am to begin testing, with doors closing at 12 pm.
- The Center will be closed on July 4th for the holiday.
On behalf of the Testing Center, good luck with the remainder of the semester! Please contact us below if you have additional questions.
– Aldrich Arena (Maplewood) –
– May 10, 2018 @ 7pm –
It is a great opportunity to gain public speaking experience that will look great on a resume. You also have the honor of representing the 2018 IHCC graduating class as you kick off graduation and provide some words of inspiration.
Submit an outline for your 4 minute long speech to Brad Manley (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 4/16/18.
*You can also drop off your outline at LA-114 (be sure to include your contact info)
You are submitting a proposal and a selection committee will meet to determine the finalist(s).
Do you like helping? Are you looking for an on-campus job that will work with your class schedule? We are hiring for a Student Office Assistant. For position details, please go to https://www.inverhills.edu/eforms/OnCampusJobs/index.aspx?I=147.