Welcome all new and returning students!
The Bookstore crew is extending hours just to serve you…
We will be open Monday-Thursday (Aug 25-28) from 8am-6pm and Friday (Aug 29) from 8am-4pm. Please bring in your school ID and your class schedule. We will be able to assist you in finding your required books and supplies. Semester-long College GO TO Bus Passes are now available to students for $115 (again, class schedule and college ID required). Don’t forget to check out our new clothing. Hope to see you soon!
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ONE OF YOUR CLASSES?
FREE TUTORING is available for most IHCC courses.
For Fall Semester the Writing Center and Peer Tutoring Center will be located on 2nd floor of the College Center Building across from the Counseling Center.
- WRITING CENTER: for all paper/report writing needs for any class both walk-ins & appointments are welcome. Staffed by college lab assistants and peer tutors. Stop in to sign up for your appointment or contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-450-3598
- PEER TUTORING: scheduled weekly tutoring session for most classes, follow link
http://www.inverhills.edu/StudentResources/PeerTutoring to fill out the online tutor request, your appointment will be sent to via your e-mail. Our center is staffed by certified peer tutor, recommended by their instructors. Questions: call LouAnn at (651) 450-3693 or email@example.com.
For Fall Semester the Math Center will be located in the Business Building Room 212.
- MATH CENTER: walk-in assistance for all math levels. Staffed by College Lab Assistants and Peer Tutors. Hours: Mon-Thur 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. & Fri 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
(It is FREE to IHCC students & available 24/7 –not staffed by IHCC tutors)
Are you struggling to have enough food to eat at home? Contact the Mobile Pantry at Inver Hills, a partnership between The Open Door and IHCC. To set up a confidential appointment with the Mobile Pantry, please contact the Counseling office at 651-450-3508 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Mobile Pantry, please go to our website: http://www.inverhills.edu/CampusLife/mobilepantry.aspx.
Inver Hills Community College Information Technology Services is happy to announce the college providing Microsoft® Office 365 ProPlus to students at no cost via the Microsoft® Student Advantage program. Each student may install this software on up to five computers – PC or Mac – and five mobile devices – Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
Who: Any student currently enrolled at IHCC (not just admitted). This does not include employees.
What: Free access to download and install Micro Office 2013 Professional Plus which includes:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, and Lync)
- Can download and install the latest version of Microsoft Office Professional on 5 different machines
When: While enrolled (once a student is no longer in classes they will not have access to set this up)
Where: www.office.com and click Login
How: Username = STARID@inverhills.mnscu.edu Password: STARID password
More Details/Directions/FAQs can be found at: https://www.inverhills.edu/Technology/CurrentStudents/office365.aspx