The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) provides money to purchase fresh, healthy, nutritious groceries. SNAP is available to college students who meet certain criteria.
Free Information and Assistance with Applying on Campus
Tues. Nov. 19 11:00am-1:00pm-Health Services (1st floor College Center)
Wed. Nov. 20 1:30pm-3:30pm- Fine Arts Lobby 1st floor
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7
KEYNOTE SPEAKER AT 11:00 AM
VETERANS LUNCHEON AT 12:00 PM .
CULTURAL CENTER, COLLEGE CENTER BUILDING
ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND AND THANK A VETERAN!!
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5
10 AM – 2 PM
College Center 1st Floor (Outside the Lounge)
Stop by for a donut and learn about what elections are happening for you today!
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov 6th 10:30 am-1:30 pm
WHERE: College Center 1st & 2nd Floors
- Augsburg University
- Bemidji State
- Bethel University
- College of Saint Benedict
- College of St. Scholastica
- Concordia College
- Concordia University
- Hamline University
- Mayo Clinic School of Health
- Metropolitan State University
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- North Dakota State University
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Catherine University
- St. Cloud State University
- St. Johns University
- University of Minnesota
- Twin Cities
- University of North Dakota
- University of Northwestern-St. Paul
- University of Wisconsin
- Eau Claire
- La Crosse
- River Falls
- Upper Iowa University
- Winona State University
The U of M Twin Cities will be holding a walk-in application workshop. Come to C248 between 11am—2pm and receive an application fee waiver.
Make pet toys with VIBE Club – to keep for yourself or donate to local animal rescues.
Tues., Oct. 29, 1-3 p, College Center Lounge
Many days we have employers on campus looking to hire you! These are the employers coming in for the rest of October:
10/21 – CSL Plasma
10/22 – Hiawatha Homecare
10/23 – Urban Logistics
10/24 – FamilyMeans
10/28 – Phoenix Residence
10/29 – UPS
10/30 – Army
10/31 – Nike
They will all be at the table outside The Lounge in the lower level of the college center building 10-2 pm.
“Connect for Success”
You may be receiving feedback from your instructors via an email from Starfish. Be sure to check your email regularly and follow up with your instructor.
This meeting for anyone who is, or who is interested in being, a biology major (transfer pathway)
What: Meeting for Biology majors/emphasis or potential
When: Tuesday, November 5 at 2:00
Where: HH 203
- Get important information about planning your schedule and the courses required to complete the transfer pathway/graduate
- Meet faculty, staff and other students
- Learn about FUN and opportunities in the biology department (trips, clubs, research, scholarships)
- Your questions answered about courses, careers, fields in biology, jobs, universities, careers
- Register for Spring and/or meet with advisor. We will have computers & information you might need.
- FREE CANDY!!!!
If you want info, but cannot attend, please send your name and contact
email to Biology@inverhills.edu
Questions? Contact Biology@inverhills.edu 651-450-3272
FREE Flu Shots in Health Services!
M-Th 8:00-4:00 CC109