This meeting for anyone who is, or who is interested in being, a biology major (transfer pathway)
What: Meeting for Biology majors/emphasis or potential
When: Tuesday, November 5 at 2:00
Where: HH 203
- Get important information about planning your schedule and the courses required to complete the transfer pathway/graduate
- Meet faculty, staff and other students
- Learn about FUN and opportunities in the biology department (trips, clubs, research, scholarships)
- Your questions answered about courses, careers, fields in biology, jobs, universities, careers
- Register for Spring and/or meet with advisor. We will have computers & information you might need.
- FREE CANDY!!!!
If you want info, but cannot attend, please send your name and contact
email to Biology@inverhills.edu
Questions? Contact Biology@inverhills.edu 651-450-3272