Stop by Health Services in CC109 to get a registration form. Individual or team (up to 4) forms are due by August 28th. This is FREE for students, sponsored by Health Services. Earn points over the semester for healthy life choices and at the end of the challenge the top team and individuals will have prizes awarded.
Health Services: Your on campus clinic. All visits are FREE! Staffed M-Th 8:00-4:00 with a nurse for typical wellness visits. Sore throat? Headache? Upset Stomach? Reproductive health issues or questions? A doctor is on campus Wednesday 1:00-4:00pm. Appointments are encouraged but walk-ins are welcome. We are located in College Center Lower Level (CC109) near the restrooms and Green Room. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-450-3525.
We need YOU to make this club a success! Attend our first meeting of the year in order to be counted as a member of the club:
- College Center (CC 117)
- Wednesday, Aug 30th, 2017
Bring a friend! ALL ARE WELCOME. If you have specific questions, please email the club advisor, Julie Luker: JLuker@inverhills.edu
|A clinic at school for you!
Wednesday 8:00-4:00 Doctor 1:00-4:00
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Visits are always FREE! Appointments suggested but not required for the doctor. His visits fill up fast. Walk-ins are welcome
Education and referral visits are welcome.
Onsite labs tests are free to students. Rx’s as needed for illnesses.
Minimal fee for TB testing and labs that need to be sent to an outside lab.
Lunch Box Program – We know that some students may struggle with long hours on campus without the resources to purchase or bring food from home. Going long periods without nutrition is detrimental to your physical and mental health. Please if you find yourself in need stop by Health Services for a basic donated meal. Meal examples are soup, microwave mac and cheese cup, oatmeal, granola bars, etc. Just something to help you get through your day.
We are partnering with The Open Door Mobile Pantry to bring students FRESH FOOD to campus including fruit, veggies and other items. This is a free service and there is no need to sign up ahead of time. This will not count against your monthly mobile pantry visit. The food distribution will be between 11:00am-Noon and is on a First Come First Served Basis.
We are partnering with The Open Door Mobile Pantry to bring students FRESH FOOD to campus including fruit, veggies and other items. This is a free service and there is no need to sign up ahead of time. There are no income requirements or other eligibility criteria. The food distribution is on a First Come First Served Basis and quantities may vary week to week.
The Mobile Pantry distribution will take place behind the Liberal Arts building on Fridays between 11:00-Noon.
Fresh Food Fridays is scheduled for the following upcoming dates:
- May 5th
If you have any questions or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact us at 651-450-3508 or email@example.com.
- Start your Inver Hills Scholarship Application today! Review the application checklist and contact two people for letters of recommendation. One letter should be from an instructor and the other can be a community connection or employer. Fall Semester application deadline is June 27, 2017. Application Information
- Inver Hills Fall Scholarship Applications due June 27, 2017. Review the application checklist and write your narrative this week. Share your goals and enthusiasm. Be specific so the committee can get to know you and your plans for this scholarship. Get feedback on your writing. Review, edit and write. Application Information
- Inver Hills Fall Scholarship Applications are due June 27, 2017. Include an application form, narrative, transcript(s), completed FAFSA form (if able to file) and letters of recommendation to get your application reviewed for a wide variety of scholarships for Inver Hills full-time and part-time students. Application Information
- Inver Hills Fall Semester Scholarship Applications due June 27, 2017. All applicants need to have submitted the current FAFSA. Check with Financial Aid to be certain your FAFSA is complete for the 2017-2018 school year. Completed scholarship applications can be turned in to the Foundation Office in the College Center 287.Application Information
Health Services will be closed Thursday, April 27, 2017.
Regular Doctor’s Clinic Wednesday 1-4pm and we will open back up Monday, May 1, 2017 at 7:30. Have a great week and weekend. See you Monday.
– Sandy, RN
There will be reduced hours on the week of April 24-28th.
Closed Thursday and Friday.
We will reopen for normal hours the following week. If you have an emergency please call 911. You can e-mail questions to: Askanurse@inverhills.edu
Please stay safe and have a great week.
Interested in Applying for MANE Nursing Program?
The Director of Nursing and Enrollment staff will be on hand to answer your MANE nursing program questions:
- Understand the application process
- Expectations of this program
- How to be successful once you are accepted in MANE
JOIN US from 1-2pm
May 3, 15: College Center 272
May 24, 31: College Center 265
Please register with Carolyn Dela Cruz at: firstname.lastname@example.org