Representatives from the following transfer colleges will be available to meet with you in the counseling and advising area located on the second floor of the College Center building on the following dates
- March 4th, 10 – 1: Concordia University
- March 5th, 10-12:30: Augsburg University
- March 6, 10-1: St. Mary’s University
- March 7,
- 10-1: St. Cloud State University
- 10-1: North Dakota State University
- March 12, 10-1: Concordia University
- March 18, 10-1: Hamline University
- March 19
- 10-1: St. Mary’s
- 10:30-3 pm, Metro State University
- March 20:
- 10-1: Concordia University
- 10-1, University of St. Catherine’s
- March 21,
- 11-1: Winona State University – Rochester
- 12-3, University of Minnesota (Appointments Needed)
- March 25, 10-1: University of Minnesota Duluth
- March 26,
- 10-1: Concordia University
- 10-1: Minnesota State University – Mankato
- March 27, 10-12:30: Augsburg University
You can visit with the following potential employers on campus.
- 3/18 Employer of the Day – Vector Marketing
- 3/19 Employer of the Day – College nannies and Tutors
- 3/20 Employer of the Day – LOFT
- 3/21 Employer of the Day – YMCA
- 3/25 Employer of the Day – Teachers on Call
- 3/27 Employer of the Day – Robert Half
- 3/28 Employer of the Day – St. Paul Neighborhood Network
Choir club is hosting a Variety Show this semester. All talents are welcome to join us, if you are interested in joining the Variety Show please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by April 19th. The Variety Show will be on April 25th at 12:30 in The Lounge.
The Inver Hills Theatre announces Auditions for our Children’s Theatre production of Dorothy and the Wizard of OZ directed by George M. Roesler. Auditions will be held on Tuesday March 5 and Wednesday March 6, 2019 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM in the Fine Arts Theatre. Actors will read from the script for the audition. No experience is necessary. All Inver Hills’ students, staff, faculty and administrators are welcome to audition. The Inver Hills Fine Arts Theatre is located at Inver Hills Community College, 2500 East 80th Street, Inver Grove Heights, MN. For more information contact George M. Roesler at 651-450-8588 or email@example.com. Hope to see you at the auditions.
We have received complaints about our vending services. Thanks to your feedback, we have worked out a solution and you should start seeing changes in March. If you have any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The café will begin instituting a new pager system for food orders in the café within the next week. We are hopeful this will help alleviate some of the confusion in managing the lines, and will result in a better organized and efficient system. The goal is to get you your food as quickly as possible!
If you plan to finish your degree by the end of spring or summer semester, stop by Counseling and Advising (College Center, 2nd Floor) March 4th – 8th to complete your application for graduation, celebrate, and enjoy a treat! It only takes 5 minutes and there is no need to set up an appointment! Simply stop by Counseling and Advising during the hours below or send us an email at email@example.com letting us know you intend to graduate. We can work with you via email to complete the application for graduation.
Counseling and Advising: Hours for Graduation Application Assistance
- Monday, March 4th, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 5th, 8:30 am – 2:00 pm & 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 6th, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday, March 7th & 8th – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Come join student senate on Thursday’s at 2pm in CC 117. We are looking for our next team of officers for next year. Now is the perfect time to get involved and make decisions about student life on campus. Our next meeting will be 02/21. Follow our Facebook page @IHCCstudentsenate for updates
WHERE: Fine Arts
Join the local employers and the Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning for the annual Backpack to Briefcase event. This is your one stop opportunity to learn about what employers want to see on your resume and LinkedIn profile and what they want to hear in your interview! There will be free food, free LinkedIn profile pictures taken, and free stuff! But most importantly, this is your opportunity to get a competitive edge in your future career.
Registration is required. Email your Star ID and major to CareerDevelopment@inverhills.edu. Space is limited. Please RSVP ASAP!
Attendance at this event and one other Career Week Sponsored event will earn an Inver Hills Portfolio.
Find more information about this event and more here: http://news.inverhills.edu/blog/career-week-spring-2019/
Like the Inver Hills Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning facebook page (@IHCCCareer) between the dates of 2/18-3/1 and be entered to win an Inver Hills T-shirt. This is a great place to learn about Career Week events, future events, job leads and MORE!