In collaboration with Student Success Day, the Student Resource and Resiliency Committee is collecting donations for the Student Lunch Box Program at the registration desks.
The Student Lunch Box program provides basic meals for students spending long hours on campus who don’t have the financial resources to purchase food on campus or bring it from home. The program includes both lunch and breakfast items. To access this service, students should visit the Health Services office (CC109) and our staff will assist you in accessing the lunch box program. No appointment or registration is required.
- The program is in need of:
- Juice Boxes/Pouches and other individual packaged drinks
- Hot Tea Bags
- Sugar/Stevia Packs
- Lunch Paper/Plastic Bags
- Popcorn Packs
- Individual Dark Chocolate Pieces
- Packs of Tuna salad w/crackers or Chicken salad w/crackers. (Not refrigerated)
- Oatmeal Cups
- Soup to Go Cups
- Granola Bars
- Instant Noodle Cups/Trays (Like ramen)
- Forks/Spoons/Stir Sticks
- Disposable Cups (for hot drinks)
- Individual Packs of Nuts, Fruits, Crackers, Cookies, Trail Mix, Fruit Snacks, etc.
If you are able to donate, please bring your items to the Student Success Day check in tables. Thank you for your kind donation to our program.